Since Septembers's theme flopped, I'm just gonna skip right to October, which is, as you may expect....
And by Halloween, I mean anything even loosely associated with it, not just the holiday itself. Give me your ghouls, your goblins, and of course your sparkly vampires
- All entries must in some way fit the theme. They can be as strictly or loosely interpreted as you want, just so long as you can explain the relevance to me if I don't get it
- All entries must be made/submitted to the group contest folder on or after the contest start (September 26th, 2014) and before the contest end (October 31st at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time, UTC -5:00)
- That being said, you must be a member of Emotiholics. All requests are auto-accepted.
- All entries must must MUST include at least 1 emote!
- All entries must be 100% made by YOU. Tutorials are fine; in fact, I encourage them. Just so long as you made it yourself.
- There will be no prizes unless you, the community, donates them. I just simply don't posses the resources to provide them right now, but anything you think you can offer will be greatly appreciated
- Remember, this is just a challenge; it's just supposed to help get the community up-and-running again. Don't get too competitive.